Sunday, June 17, 2012

Accel World:Volume 1 Chapter 5

Chapter 5

...why? Why?!
In the evening, with his shoulders drooping as he walked home, Haruyuki repeated those two words in his mind.
Why did things turn out this way?
Despite the fact that I only desired to be Kuroyukihime-sempai’s faithful pawn, why did I reply in such a quarrelsome manner, and rushed out of the store to return home?

Please, let me go back just 30 minutes in time!! However, no matter how hard Haruyuki wished, it was impossible to completely stop time, even with Brain Burst.
But then, even if I could load that scene like an adventure game, I felt that it’ll still be difficult to obediently agree to the theory that Chiyuri = <<Cyan Pile>>. Haruyuki just didn’t think that Chiyuri hiding her identity as a Burst Linker was possible.
No... I don't think it is possible, I don’t want to believe that it's true, but there's a possibility that it might be.
No matter how Haruyuki thinks, there's no way that Chiyuri could be a Burst Linker, as they kept their secrets on their own.
Honestly speaking, there was no proof that suggested either way. Our relationship were far better when we were young, but right now, I didn't have a long talk with Chiyuri for the past one or two years. Even though it's not as exaggerated as what Kuroyukihime had stated, but it's a fact that Chiyuri is a girl too. Just with this point, there's no way that Chiyuri is able to grab hold of Haruyuki's heart now.
If there's really a need to talk about this, he can even prove that Chiyuri had kept his secret within her heart. Haruyuki prayed hard for her not to let Takumu know about that he had been bullied in school, but Chiyuri still finds Takumu but without letting him know.
Come to think of it, if there's really a need to suggest to her, at least apologise for shoving those sandwiches that she made. Thinking about an apology, firstly there's a need to accept the fact for Chiyuri and Takumu point of quarrel with regards to Haruyuki.
That could easily take one week. He could only think that way. If it was like that, then he would be better off not do the confirmation. But then, he would have no choice but to accept the talk about Chiyuri = <<Cyan Pile>>.
"What in the world am I hoping for? How can I maintain my relationship with Takumu, Chiyuri and Kuroyukihime?"
Haruyuki had stepped into the apartment building heavily, because of his uncontrollable thoughts, he was confused to the extent that his brain had been overworked.
He glanced towards the corner of his vision view. It was 5:30 in the afternoon.
Chiyuri had released from school, but I guess Takumu should be still training at the Kendo Club. So, supposedly they won't be directly connected for today at either Takumu's home or Chiyuri's.
Even though the elevator had sounded its alert, Haruyuki is still inside the elevator with the crazy thoughts that gave him headaches.
Finally , he pressed "Floor 23", which is the unit that he's staying.
Just when the elevator was travelling halfway, he had pressed the button for the next two floors.
"Oh! It is you Haruyuki, how long have we not met?"
The elevator had just opened its doors and he saw Chiyuri's Mother happily call out to him, but Haruyuki had strangely replied with a 'long time no see'.
"Ah! You have grown taller, how old are you now? Oops. Foolish me, you're the same as age as my daughter Chiyuri who is 13 years old too. Ever since you got into the middle school, you're not coming to our house and play anymore. I felt bored. If you could, why not you come over to our house and stay for a little till we have dinner? Recently, Chiyuri hasn't been eating much so it won't burn the high spirit for those who made the dinner. Oh I almost forgot, I'm cooking Chiyuri's favourite dish ; Curry, I will be cooking a lot tonight so just help yourself, Chiyuri will be happy. She's been feeling down , I asked her what's wrong, she said that you haven't come to our house to play for a long time since last autumn."
A sharp voice has cut the "Seems Never Ending" conversation between Haruyuki and Chiyuri's Mother at the corridor.
"Mother!"
Haruyuki turned his head around and saw Chiyuri who's in kind of fuming state now.
"Please do not talk about unnecessary stuff into the picture!"
"Alright.. Trying to tolerate a rebellious period is really vexing me. Haruyuki, do stay longer please."
Haruyuki watched Chiyuri's mother smiling, waving to him as she's walking through the corridor of her house and then hid in the kitchen after that with an extruding stiff smile.
"...... Hey...Hello~~"
"...."
Chiyuri had glanced at Haruyuki superciliously and place her finger on her chin, which meant "come on in?" and then she disappeared into the living room.
Haruyuki took a long breath before taking his shoes off and said softly :
"Sorry to disturb..."
Previously when he was in Grade 3 till Grade 4 Elementary School, when he arrived at Chiyuri's house, he would say : "I'm back" toward her family. Usually, when he was playing with Chiyuri and Takumu, he would sweat to the max. He'd then go to the home of Nakajima first and take a shower, have some dinner and watch the television together with them before walking 2 floors up to his empty house. Ever since he was bullied in school, this was the most happy times that he had.
But these happy times stopped 2 years ago.
It stopped when Takumu confessed to Chiyuri, and by the time Chiyuri was asking Haruyuki whether to accept him or reject him, that period of happiness had already ended.
The pair of blue bear pattern slippers that are lying in the shoe rack near the corridor is still there for Haruyuki as he always use it when he came to the Nakajima house. He wore the slipper and gingerly opened the living room entrance door but Chiyuri was not inside the living room.
He wiped his sweaty palms using his uniform pants and walked to the innermost door. This was the familiar route that he always walked. After arriving to the door to Chiyuri's room, he knocked on the door lightly.
After a short moment, Haruyuki heard her replying.
"Come in......"
Haruyuki swallowed his saliva heavily before turning the doorknob.
It has been 2 years since Haruyuki stepped foot into Chiyuri's room. The internal decoration hasn't change much from the last time that he saw her room. Her desk and bed, with the colour tone of black and white, her curtains with the design of a monochrome, was is similar to Haruyuki's room.
But still, there were some changes to her room. Her room is filled with a fragrant smell and a displeased looking Chiyuri with her dressing sitting on the bedside.
Of course she had changed her uniform.
Previously when they were studying for their Junior school, Chiyuri would always dress like a tom-boy. But now, she's dressing like a girl ; a fluffy knitted white sweater and even a flowing pink skirt.
After all..... that's needed I thought. Since she needs to go on a date with Takumu too. Just then.... when Haruyuki was at a loss, he twisted his thoughts. He surprisingly had remembered about the pre-emptive strike : "I called you so many times yesterday"
"Huh??....."
Chiyuri stared at Haruyuki from the bottom to the top, Haruyuki doesn't know what was going on that he "Huh??....." confusingly.
Yesterday???.... Oh ya.. Ever since I ran away from Chiyuri and Takumu on that day, I hasn't been in contact with them.
Ah! Regarding those sandwiches..... Shouldn't I apologize first?
"Oh. I haven't connected my neuro-linker to the global network since yesterday. My bad..."
"Letting me send you a message won't do you any harm. You made me sleep late last night."
"Sor.....Sorry"
As Haruyuki apologized to Chiyuri, he muttered in his heart : As I expected. She couldn't be a Burst Linker.
No matter how I think about it, there's no way she could be.
Even if she was the Burst Linker "Cyan Pile" , which was a level 4 duel avatar, and even if she's a super hacker, no one has ever succeeded in tampering with the system in Brain Burst. But then again, to have concrete proof of evidence that she's "Cyan Pile", is not that easy.
The only way to find out whether or not she's a Burst Linker, is to do what Kuroyukihime suggested; to directly connect with her, and search inside her memory. But for me to do this, how do I go about asking her.
No... This isn't right... Hold on... Wait a minute. Haruyuki's brain had a moment of an inspiration. He made full use of it immediately.
'For this kind of situation I can only beg her right? Even though I feel sorry for Chiyuri,.... No, I don't want to lie to her. I want to apologize to her sincerely, and also take the opportunity to search her memory too
"I...I...I... Err... Chi...Chiyuri!!"
Haruyuki isn't acting, but he's really nervous to the point that he stuttered his speech. However, Haruyuki still managed to cry out these words.
"Ho...How're ... How're you?"
"I... I've got loads of things I need to talk about... Like the sandwich incident, the incident in-front of the school gates. I...I'm here to apologize to you. But... in a situation like this, I'm bad at expressing my feelings through speech. So... please connect with me directly."
Chiyuri was stunned and shocked, from what she's seen, Haruyuki wasn't acting. He had been sweating from his forehead as he spoke.
A scenario of "Bushy eyebrows that looks to be surprised" continues to rise.
As Haruyuki began to think that this demand is too abrupt and waited to be scolded, a strange provocative expression was shown by his childhood friend. The expression which Chiyuri always shows when she was fighting with the little boys. An expression that said "If you dare, try me".
"..... Did you bring a transmission wire?"
Chiyuri stiffend her tone, Haruyuki felt the worst, but all he could do was to shake his head.
"Err.... I didn't bring it"
"Umm, let me tell you first, I only had this wire"
Chiyuri bent forward to reach the drawer which is underneath her bed, she pulled out the white XSB transmission line that she had which is only about 30-centimeters long.
"That... That short?! You... You....Don't tell me that you always use this transmission wire to connect directly with Takumu?....."
Haruyuki was dying to ask about this, but immediately he got scolded.
"You! You fool.... Takumu has his own transmission wire which is a meter long. I had this wire when I bought the neuro-linker device, it was supposedly used to connect with the PC."
"Err....Ya.."
The Ultra-High-Speed transmission line ( XSB cable ) always comes as a short wire for a variety of equipment is because the transmission line itself , has to be a high quality wire and have a high level of electro-magnetic shielding. Let's just say that a 30-centimeter for a wire is simply too short to be acceptable, the manufacturer for this company is too stingy.
Haruyuki is still trying to twist his brain to accept the fact, Chiyuri had already threw the "Cat's tail length transmission line" over, grunted gently and toss her thin body onto the bed.
"If you want to connect directly with me, come on up."
Having said that, she closed her eyes and turn her face aside.
"I...I say... I want to say, if you don't mind, can you please sit on a chair with your back facing me? ..."
Chiyuri didn't reply to him. She had already spread her body out, as if she didn't want to move anymore.
Haruyuki carefully considered whether to drop it, but he had already told this nonsense to Kuroyukihime. If he backed out now, the situation might turn worst to the extent that it can never be solved.
"Well.....I....."
With determination shown from Haruyuki, he slowly approached the bed that Chiyuri was lying on, and took off his slippers.
After that, he gently put one of his knees onto the silver-ish bed. It seems that the strong iron bed frame is able to withstand beyond the usual several times of its weight, Otherwise it would have issued a warning.
Haruyuki then came crawling close to the distance of about 70 cm away from Chiyuri, and attached the first transmission line header to the neuro-linker connector device which is located at the right rear external jack.
After that he used an unnatural angle to lean his head sideways to grab the other side of the header and pull as long as possible. No matter how long he pulled, the distance between the header and the connector which is located on Chiyuri's neck when she lies on the bed, it's as far as a million light years.
Eh??? Ohh, oh dear, I should start from the left instead. Should I get down from the bed first, and rearrange myself again? Nevertheless I'm having a hard time holding through the process psychologically. But in order to cross over from Chiyuri, he hasn't got the gall to do it.
Haruyuki is already in a 90% panicked state. He tilted his upper body with an uneven posture and barely makes over to lean on Chiyuri's neck. Just then a smell of sweet milk came from Chiyuri's body, which made Haruyuki lose his balance ——
Haruyuki then followed by a left sliding knee, the scene is like the huge body of Haruyuki is about to squash the thin body of Chiyuri's, he then outstretched his left arm to support himself, this prevented him from falling onto Chiyuri.
But the situation remained tense. As he straightly placed his left knee between the legs of Chiyuri, his left hand stayed beside the left cheek of hers', trying to his best to support himself. Ahhhhhhh whoooaaaa just what kind of situation am I in? As when his panic meter couldn't tolerate much longer, with the scenario of the "table's gonna break!!" , the gap of 10 centimeters between him and Chiyuri's eyelid had suddenly opened widely.
Haruyuki couldn't imagine how Chiyuri felt. Of course, she's a little angry and irritated, but these emotions don't seem to be corresponding with Haruyuki's shameless act, it's more like 'she's been tolerating for a long time' expression.
Haruyuki didn't have it in him to intercept her eyes. He quickly used his right hand to plug the connector into Chiyuri's Neuro Linker. The "Pop-up" that "warned users that they're directly connected to each other" had obstructed Chiyuri's face.
—— This "Pop-up" lasted for a second or so, at least it is able to calm Haruyuki down for a little bit.
He twinkled his eyes several times, he tried to look away from the eyes of Chiyuri's and focused on thin clavicle which is exposed from the white knitted sweater collar.
"I wanted to... I came to apologise to you as I felt that it was my responsibility to do this"
He transferred his thoughts to speech, and although his tone is blunt, there's no stuttering in it.
"How should I put this, you worked hard to make these sandwiches for me, and yet I knocked over it... I'm really sorry."
As Haruyuki sincerely apologized ————
Haruyuki moved his right hand finger out of Chiyuri's vision, and opened the storage memory icon.
Half of the screen is overlapping Haruyuki's vision, which displayed Chiyuri's Neuro-Linker memory data folder , the other half is displaying another folder which named Chiyuri's ID.
Just at this period of time, the possibility of Chiyuri is "Cyan Pile" , is negligible. Otherwise Chiyuri should have known that I'm an accomplice of Kuroyukihime, and refuse to le me connect directly to her.
Or... This is simply a ploy that she laid down on her bed, to force Haruyuki to back off, and sever the direct connection with her. I do not know whether or not Chiyuri is in a state of panic now.
Even though they had been childhood friends for many years, Haruyuki is still suspicious of her. This made Haruyuki feel ashamed of himself, but he still quietly moved the cursor to Chiyuri's physical memory data.
"But.. but..., I.., I was a bit shocked"
I don't know whether it is because I wanted to cover my guilt, these words impeded my mind.
"Whenever I think about the times of you with Takumu getting together, to discuss something with you guys, I feel restless, .... I also know that you're nice to me, ... But I...."
—— The only thing that I do not wish for is being alone. That's because we're friends —— I only hope that we can share our thoughts equally among us.
It's probably already too late....
Haruyuki turned his focus to his finger , towards the folder of sound at one point.
As when the different colors of the windows crashed at the same time, Haruyuki heard and received the thoughts that Chiyuri had sent and tell him.
"Haru... You misunderstood us.."
It seems like the clumsy Chiyuri still doesn't knows how to talk through thoughts well. She's moving nearly to Haru's lips as she continues to talk.
"I... I didn't tell Takumu anything. What makes you think that I had told him? We had reached an agreement that I won't tell him. Takumu knew about the sandwich incident because I had went to see him during his Kendo game, and I said that I will make a share for Haru too."
"Huh??..."
Haru couldn't help but feel the urge to look at the eyes of Chiyuri's rather than to look at the sights from the window. A stubborn eye corner suddenly relaxed, as if thinking about the past.
"..... Haru, you.... didn't share your thoughts to us for so many years until now."
Chiyuri became speechless from the sight of Haru , but still continued to talk softly :
"I know... I'm mean, and cunning too. Haru... It's been a really, really long time, you have been feeling miserable, and I could only pretend that I never saw it. If I really have the heart to do it, I would have helped you from many points of view, like reporting this incident to the teacher, writing a complaint letter to the education authority, and I would have told Takumu about this so that he would teach them a lesson. But I just couldn't do it.... Because, I was afraid that I would get a lecturing from you ... afraid that our relationship would turn sour because of this."
Haru held his breath, all he could see was the growing eyebags against the eyelashes, which gradually dropped as tears. Whether from the sand wich incident or because it was the day before issues arrived, Chiyuri's tears felt different. There were plenty of times that they quarreled with each other and cried, but now he felt that Chiyuri's tears are completely different from the past.
"However Haru, You're also very cunning."
Chiyuri tightly closed her eyes, and continued to speak with trembling lips :
"You had already said that our relation will not ever change, that we'll be friends forever two years ago. When I was looking for you to discuss the issue about Takumu, you had said that if I rejected Takumu's request, he would never play with us again. But Haru, you had already promised me that, even if I'm together with Takumu, you would still treat us as friends. I... I don't wish for more, I just wanted the three of us to be friends forever..."
——Aren't I still the same?
In the nick of time, Haru didn't blurt out this thought.
But Chiyuri seems to have heard this thought, as Haru saw Chiyuri opened her eyes suddenly , shook off her tears, focused on Haru.
"But.. Why? Until now, why are you still begging from this kind of person? You didn't want me to meddle in this, and yet you went kneeling to this person, to beg and make her help you? You're too cunning...I felt unsatisfied, I kept worrying about you, but that person simply took one day to settle the incident. After that, she took you as a sort of an item that belonged to her..."
That person is none other than —— The black snow princess - Kuroyukihime.
After Chiyuri mentioned about Kuroyukihime, it made Haruyuki forget the objective for this visit, and he furiously shook his head.
"No... It wasn't the case, I didn't beg her..... It's just that she's the vice-president for the student union, that's why she helped to solve this issue."
"If that's the case, why does she treat you as if you're her pet pulling you round about? Why did Haru act as if you were her pawn?"
"No... Things aren't the way they seem."
Haru once again shook his head furiously, but at the same time he also questioned himself what he wanted.
Previously, after he heard from Kuroyukihime that Chiyuri was " Cyan Pile " , he stood his ground and stated that she wasn't. Now that Chiyuri had pushed the blame on Kuroyukihime, the situation became like a never-ending puzzle, not knowing where to start clearing the mess up.
Haruyuki softened his tone , but repeated once more :
"Things aren't the way they seem. It's because I... I don't hate for things to be like this..."
"But I hate for things to be like this!"
Immediately the voice of Chiyuri could even be heard outside her room as if she's shouting :
"Ever since we were in the middle school Haru, you refused to go home with me completely, and everytime I wanted to speak to you in school, you seemed to be irritated, you won't even come and visit us too. During our elementary school period, you weren't behaving this way."
"This... Is there any ways to solve this? You... You already have a boyfriend."
"You're the one who told me to accept it Haru!! Also you had stated that if I didn't accept his request, me, Haru and Takumu, things will not be the same again right?! You lied to me didn't you?!"
"I didn't lie to you but how can we possibly be friends forever like our elementary times..."
Haruyuki tightly gripped Chiyuri's bedsheet, and shouted :
"In the past, I didn't care! Be it when you're together with Takumu, or in the burger shop, I did't care either! But...I couldn't take it anymore, I felt terrible! Takumu is getting more and more handsome, and you're getting prettier and prettier day by day. If I were to walk together with you guys, I would hate myself to the extend that I should dig a hole and hide."
He had never once expressed his in-depth thoughts with Chiyuri... No, not to anyone else too. Even he knows that he will regret it in the future, but he couldn't stop his mind from thinking these thoughts.
If he were to say this using his mouth, he might habe stuttered his speech and become nervous to speak. But since he's using a wired connection, any thoughts that came through his mind will be directed straight into the mind of the person that he connected to.
"Aren't you the same?? You dare to hold the hand of Takumu's while walking, but I just couldn't bring myself to it if you were with me! This shows that you had chosen Takumu yourself! So regarding what I had said, it doesn't matter to you."
Chiyuri had stared widely on Haru who is 20 centimeters shorter than her, as she heard Haru's thoughts.
Her faded eyelashes once again covered with a layer of water tulle.
With her twisted expression from her face, the lips of Chiyuri that trembled fiercely had revealed a tiny voice and said :
"Do you really feel this way? Do you really believe a person's value depends on his or her appearance? Haru you've been like this everytime, you always think that you're inferior to everyone else. Why do you always hate yourself? Can't you stop abusing yourself?"
"Of course... I do hate myself"
Haru replied as if he's crying...
"Even if I'm not me, I will also absolutely hate the person who's like me. I'm fat, sweaty, groveling... I simply can't find any good characteristic in me. Let alone if I were to mix around... the looks of me is enough to make people hate me."
"How could this be? I know Haru has many good features, and to be exact, the number of good features you have is way more than the number of my fingers that I could count with!"
Chiyuri behaved like a child who would pose her/his chin position, and continue to say :
"Whenever we have snacks together you will always give me the bigger share ; when my doll which I hung against my bag had lost, you would help me alone to find it for me from day to dark, whenever my neuro-linker have problems with it, you will rush to me and help me fix it immediately ; You have so many good distinctive features that other people don't have. So appearance is not important at all, if... if two years back, if you're the one to co-..."
Chiyuri acted as if she had swallowed hard to say this, and she sadly smiled :
"....I'm sorry, I can't say such things, right? I... I just feared that, not only Haru is hiding from those bullies but, including us as well, me and Takumu. I don't hope that you'll be alone suffering, I wished that you'd always think about us if you are in need of anything, this is the reason why I always listened to you."
Haruyuki suddenly felt that his throat is hurt, but manage to think of what to say :
"Don't tell me that for my sake ... for me to be friends with Takumu as usual, you..."
"It's because Haru's happiest times is to play with Takumu, seeing when you play together with Takumu, are also my happiest times as well. I always prayed that this scenario would never end. But... is this like what people usually say, that things will never be the same as it were, a change in human's nature is unpreventable."
Chiyuri suddenly raised her hand, hugging Haru tightly around her.
The sudden hugging reaction that upholded Haru's stiff body, made him cry in tears with smile of joy.
"You had been to a place that's unreachable to me , wasn't it? To be honest, when I saw Haru together with Kuroyukihime on a date, I have the thought that... maybe that's all there is to it. This made me hostile toward her, because I had always believe that I understood you more than her. But... If she had the ability to change Haru..."
In confusion, Haru could only listen what she had to say. She grabbed Haru tightly, just like the distant past during their childhood, had kept him warm as usual.
"However... take it as if I'm begging you, please do not show this kind of attitude, it's kind of hard to take in. If you're destined to be with her, try to be her boyfriend, surprise everyone in the school."
If that's the case, if I were to hug Chiyuri back, how will things be like?
Although it's only a moment, Haru had put it behind him for now. Of course he didn't move his body, only used his fingers on contrary to the thinking and slightly shocked.
As the cursor followed his moving fingers, on the window with the content of built-in memory areas, he opened the installation data folder icons. He experienced a brief delay, then a new window opened silently.
Haruyuki checked each display on the top of the application using his line of sight, and at the same time he unconsciously murmured softly.
"I'm...I'm sorry Chiyuri. I didn't expect that you would be worried about me, or felt the pain. Because of this, I had accomplished nothing..."
"You do know that I too have problems, even Takumu has his own problems. Including "that person". Everyone is the same, Haru. You're no exception to this."
The voice of Chiyuri is the same as her little palms, as warm as her heart.
Haruyuki must have thought : I must be too obsessed with it. Even if it's only for a moment, I even doubted her that she's a Burst Linker, as she always keeps her secret.
It's true, if she were to be a Burst Linker, there would be a data folder with a burning B-word icon. As a precaution, Haruyuki had even checked those files that she had installed, but all were games, spam software, market trafficking, media player, or a simple game, nothing to be suspicious about.
Sure enough, Chiyuri isn't "Cyan Pile".
As Haru was still convincing himself that Chiyuri isn't Cyan Pile, he had unknowingly opened some files that he didn't know the contents of. When he saw these files, hee felt something was amiss.
There's no problem with the processing sequence, just that there was a delay with the respond rate of the device.
If the wire that they're using is in low quality that's reasonable, but they're using a high quality and that wire is short to connect with each other, there's simply no reason for it to have such delays.
If there's a reason for the delay, the only possibility is that Chiyuri's neuro-device is connected to a dozen of connections at the same time which is at the cost of its bandwidth.
Haru became curious and more suspicious about this. He decided to open Chiyuri's network status to see what was going on.
Chiyuri's Neuro Linker should have a total of three connections connected. The global network, The Nakajima home network and lastly the direct connection with Haruyuki. So presently, the data travel rate that were in and out should only be happening in the wired connetion.
However, upon seeing Chiyuri's network system, Haruyuki was shocked and almost shouted. A large number of data packets were sent to the global network, the terminal that sends these, is an installation file that lies in a very deep folder and unsolicited programs which are unknown, and the recipient is from the global network. In other words——
She's been backdoored!!!
Chiyuri's neuro network had been secretly invaded, and is able to connect to the global network. The person who invades her network has the accessibility to invade her privacy and her files.
Damn that hacker!
Haruyuki couldn't believe what he had saw and almost shouted, he moves his fingers, in the process of terminating the sequence.
As he was going to delete the process to the thrash box, he restrained himself.
This person who had secretly peek at Chiyuri's privacy is defintely " Cyan Pile " , but fortunately this guy hasn't been able to tamper BRAIN BURST, he merely had gotten Chiyu's neuro-network as a checkpoint for him to live freely to appear or disappear from the battle list.
In other words, if we were able to trace where these data packs were sent to, we would be able to identify who "Cyan Pile" is. However, in order not to get his attention while we trace the information, the one and only way, should be battling against him. If this is the case, we must trace him out during the battle and not at any other time, to make sure he doesn't notice anything.
Haru gasped gently, closing all the windows that he had opened.
"Thanks, Chiyu"
Having said that he slowly moved away from Chiyuri.
Chiyuri sobbed quietly for quite a while, and finally slowly put down Haru's hand, nodded to him and smiled. Haru responded with a blunt smile to Chiyuri, and stretched out his left hand to unplug from Chiyuri's neuro-linker device connnector.

No comments:

Post a Comment